Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate Bloom

Kate Bloom of Willoughby has rejoined Lighten Up after participating in the past. She's a new mom who's trying to get control of her weight.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

On Track and Ready to Go

The flu has exited my house and things are finally calming down around here.  I went to the grocery and put together a plan for myself.   I typically diet like a beast and lose lots of weight very quickly and then have a difficult time keeping it off.  My goal is to take a slower and steadier approach this time.  I also plan to keep track of everything I am eating, because I find that awareness is the best weapon.  It’s much easier to frivolously eat when you aren’t aware of what you’re putting in your mouth.  I will also try to cut out most sugars and refined carbs. 

 

Last night at Aladdin’s was very nice.  I enjoyed talking to all of the folks in the contest.  It’s always nice to compare notes.  Good luck everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home