Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate Bloom

Kate Bloom of Willoughby has rejoined Lighten Up after participating in the past. She's a new mom who's trying to get control of her weight.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Swimming

I’m very excited for tomorrow.  I will be taking my 7 month old daughter to gym and swim at the YMCA.  I’m not really sure just how much exercise it will be for me, but I think I will have to do a lot of lifting and moving, so hopefully it will be some.  We’re also going to go to a family swim tomorrow night too.  I have always liked swimming.  Maybe I’ll have to incorporate the swimming into my weekly exercise. 

 

I’m also planning on a walk today.  It’s finally warm enough to go outside.  Hopefully it will keep getting warmer. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home