Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate Bloom

Kate Bloom of Willoughby has rejoined Lighten Up after participating in the past. She's a new mom who's trying to get control of her weight.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Motivation Needed

It’s really difficult to blog when things aren’t going perfectly.  I find that when I am really successful it’s really easy to write about all of the great things that are going on.  When things are a little tough, it’s harder to find things to talk about.  My diet has been reasonable, but not exceptional.  I certainly haven’t exercised as much as I should, but I’m working on it.  But, I’m not giving up.  I know that I can turn this around.  I’ve done it before and I can do it again.  Hopefully I can find the spark that will get me moving in the right direction. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home