Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate Bloom

Kate Bloom of Willoughby has rejoined Lighten Up after participating in the past. She's a new mom who's trying to get control of her weight.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Won't Give Up

I was just thinking about the last time I did this contest and why I was so successful then and why I’m not so successfully this time.  Of course I came up with some thoughts, but that stuff is boring to talk about.  I’m sick of hearing my own excuses.  But then I thought about one woman who dropped out last time and I remember not understanding how she could just give up.  Now I understand what motivated her to make that decision.  When things are rough, it’s hard to pull out of that.  I do not want to give up and won’t.  I just have to remind myself that I am capable and can do this. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home