Blogs > Lighten Up with Kate Bloom

Kate Bloom of Willoughby has rejoined Lighten Up after participating in the past. She's a new mom who's trying to get control of her weight.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weigh-In Went OK

Today was the weigh-in following the second month of the contest.  Thankfully the scale went in the right direction.  I did notice something interesting though.  In the past, following a weigh-in, I would have cheated on my diet for the rest of the day.  Today I did not do that.  This time, I am definitely not being as strict with myself as I was in the past contest.  For this reason, I believe that I am not feeling as deprived, so I am not inclined to eat like a pig today.  Maybe slow and steady does win the race. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home